|Air date||January 28, 1981|
|Season||Season 12 (1980-1981)|
|Sponsors||D, O, 7|
- Oscar the Grouch answers the question, "What's the difference between out and in?"
- A Transylvanian trio sings the "Boogie Woogie Countess of Sesame Street."
- Oscar invites some ants to his "A" picnic.
- Big Bird is relieved when he removes his disguise and is recognized by Barkley.
- A Spanish Muppet quartet sings the meaning of "Walk" and "Don't Walk."
- Cartoon: An owl and a bluebird work out a compromise.
- Cartoon: Seven rabbits
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1492||Episode 1494|