|Plot|| Gordon and Susan wash cars|
repeat of 1196
|Air date||March 12, 1981|
|Season||Season 12 (1980-1981)|
|Sponsors||I, Q, 12|
- George Benson plays a happy chord.
- Herry Monster and his doll demonstrate close to and away from.
- Count von Count counts cars as they line up to be washed.
- Cartoon: The story of sheep, or where wool comes from.
- Cartoon: A boy's friends bring him flowers to cheer him up, not knowing that he's allergic to them.
- Cartoon: Ten brightly-beaked birds land on a statue.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1523||Episode 1525|