|Air Date||November 2, 1997|
|Written by||Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
- The Refined Young Cannonballs
- An editorial message from Sam the Eagle
- Swift Wits
- Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Red Herring
- Carl the Big Mean Porcupine-Eater
- "Opposites Attract"
- Muppet Labs: Robot Abraham Lincoln
- At the Bar
- Pigs in Space: Deep Dish Nine
- Great Moments in Elvis History - Elvis Caesar
- "Tonight You Belong To Me" sung by the Whipley Triplets
- "Lean On Me" sung by Paula and the Muppets
- Nine Inch Snails
- This episode was shot as part of the first season (production number 103), but was not aired until the second.
- Gonzo's cannonball number appears during the opening credits on one of the TV monitors.
- An early, pink version of Zippety-Zap appears before the second act break. He would become turquoise later.
- This is Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan's last appearance to date.
- Bill Barretta - Carl, Doglion, Bobo, Clueless Morgan, Johnny Fiama, One of the Elvises, Snookie Blyer, Sherlock Holmes the Whale
- Kevin Clash - Clifford, Polly Lobster, Craniac
- Dave Goelz - Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Randy Pig, Snorty, Waldorf
- Brian Henson - Sal Minella, Nigel
- Jerry Nelson - Robot Abraham Lincoln, Camilla, Statler, Dr. Watson, A. Ligator
- Frank Oz - Miss Piggy, Sam the Eagle, Blue Whatnot
- Steve Whitmire - Kermit the Frog, Andy Pig, Beaker, Rizzo the Rat, Miss Weatherington, Captain Pighead
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph
- Aurorah Allain
- Tim Blaney
- Billy Blanks Jr.
- John Corella
- John Henson - Sweetums
- John Kennedy
- Bruce Lanoil
- Drew Massey
- Nancy O'Meara
- Allan Trautman
- Clifford, Kermit the Frog, Gonzo, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Miss Piggy, Captain Pighead, Craniac, Snorty, Robot Abraham Lincoln, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Statler and Waldorf, Sam the Eagle, Andy and Randy Pig, Nigel, Sweetums, Doglion, Bossmen, The Clodhoppers, The Extremes, Zippity Zap, J.P. Grosse, Hopper, Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, Mr. Callahan, The Whipley Triplets, Ms. Whipley, Dr. Watson, Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes' cat, Miss Weatherington, The Refined Young Cannonballs, Nine Inch Snails, Carl the Big Mean Porcupine-Eater, Nate Leakey, Statler and Waldorf's Nurse, Snookie Blyer, Seymour, Mr. Poodlepants, Fazoob