|Air Date||February 13, 1984|
|Written by||Jocelyn Stevenson|
When the traveling Minstrels make another visit, Mokey decides she's always wanted to be a Minstrel, too. She takes off with the Minstrels, but Cantus, their cryptic leader, makes her doubt that she really has the dedication to follow this path.
Meanwhile, Doc buys himself a saxophone and takes lessons from its instructions.
- There are four Minstrels who follow Cantus, but it's possible for other Fraggles to join as well. To become a Minstrel, they need to have ability and dedication, as well as the patience to put up with Cantus' tests.
- There's another Jim Henson reference in this episode: Cantus instructs Mokey in the way of the Minstrels, telling her that "All is all. Is is." This line, a parody of '60s-style cosmic wisdom, was intoned by the Monk (Jerry Nelson) in Henson's 1969 experimental TV program, The Cube.
- Cantus the Minstrel (Jim Henson)
- Murray the Minstrel (Steve Whitmire)
- Brio the Minstrel (Terry Angus)
- Brool the Minstrel (Tim Gosley)
- "Follow Your Heart"
- "Music Makes Us Real (Ping!)"
- "Water Drip Song"
- "Lose Your Heart (And It's Found)"
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Boober's Dream||All Work and All Play|