|Air Date||December 13, 2019|
|Written by||Max Beaudry (pt. 1)|
Max Beaudry & Ghia Godfree (pt. 2)
Run Fozzie Run
- "Getting Away From It All" performed by Fozzie
My Brother Vinny
- "I Gotta Be Me" performed by Vinny Linguine and Gonzo (as/for Rizzo)
- Both episode titles are references to theatrical films: "Run Fozzie Run" spoofs Run Lola Run, and "My Brother Vinny" spoofs My Cousin Vinny.
- A broken-flowerpot storyline similar to that in "Run Fozzie Run," appears later in the season finale, when it is presented as a whodunit-style mystery in "Sherlock Nose."
- The episode "My Brother Vinny" introduces Rizzo's celebrity brother Vinny Linguine, a new character, to the Muppet Babies franchise. It is never stated if the two share the surname, or if it is a stage name that the singer adopted.
- In the same episode, a slightly altered recreation of the Backstage set from The Muppet Show appears onstage an altered version of the Muppet Theater Auditorium inside The Muppet Theatre.
- Mr. Statler and Mr. Waldorf's appearance is remarkable, in that they don't sit in their regular theater box, but in the one on the opposite side of the stage. The auditorium and stage appear again in later episodes, such as "Bunsen Honeydew, Show Stopper," and "Block Busters." In the latter, the curmudgeons appear in their usual box.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Karate Cub
Don't Over Duet
When You Wish Upon a Rizzo