|Air Date||September 13, 1997|
|Written by||Jennifer Barrow, Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Bernie Keating, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
Gary Cahuenga, a dummy without a ventriloquist, is found after forty years stuck in an old trunk. The Muppets, with the help of Penn and Teller, must help Gary adjust to his new surroundings, as well as to make new friends at KMUP. Lori Fetrick, Raye Hollitt, Evander Holyfield, and Kathy Najimy make cameo appearances.
- The Benedictine Monkees
- "The Smashing Pumpkins"
- Penn and Teller's Magic Trick
- Thor, God of Thunder
- The Johnny Fiama Show
- This episode was produced much earlier in the season (production number 205) and is the introduction to the character Gary Cahuenga. However, it was broadcast much later in the US. Thus Gary is seen in past episodes such as 201, 202, and 209 which were made after this episode.
- This episode does not have a billed special guest star, nor the regular Kermit introduction of "It's Muppet's Tonight with our very special guest star..."
- When Gary is let out of the trunk he thinks he and his partner Chick are performing on The Ed Sullivan Show. Back in the 1960s & 1970's Jim Henson and the Muppets made many Ed Sullivan appearances.
- A clip of Johnny Fiama's restaurant set love song from episode 104 can be seen on the screens of the KMUP control room.
- This is Seymour's last appearance to date.
- Bill Barretta - Johnny Fiama, Bobo, Pepe, Zippety Zap, Carl
- Kevin Clash - Clifford
- Dave Goelz - Gary Cahuenga, Gonzo, Randy Pig, Waldorf, Bill the Bubble Guy
- Brian Henson - Seymour, Nigel, Sal Minella, Thor
- Jerry Nelson - Statler and Mama Fiama
- Steve Whitmire - Kermit the Frog, Rizzo the Rat, Beaker, Andy Pig, Eugene
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph - Spamela Hamderson
- Brad Abrell
- Phil Barron
- Kevin Carlson
- Len Levitt
- Drew Massey
- Steven Ritz
- Joe Selph
- Allan Trautman
- Gary Cahuenga, Kermit the Frog, Clifford, Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Seymour, Pepe the King Prawn, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Bobo the Bear, Beaker, Mama Fiama, Statler and Waldorf, Zippety Zap, Spamela Hamderson, Andy and Randy Pig, Nigel, Bill the Bubble Guy, Thor, Eugene, The Benedictine Monkees, The Smashing Pumpkins