|Air Date||April 23, 1984|
|Written by||Laura Phillips|
When Red and Mokey go on a camping trip, they discover Fraggle Cave -- the home of gray and brown Fraggles who don't like to play and have no sense of humor. The Cave Fraggles capture Mokey and take her as their prisoner. When Red goes back to the Rock to get help, The World's Oldest Fraggle insists on renewing an age-old war against The Cave Fraggles.
- The war between the Rock and Cave Fraggles dates back to antiquity. Even the World's Oldest Fraggle hardly remembers the war. The un-Fragglish war got so bad that they even created a weapon to use against the Cave Fraggles.
- Gobo is on an exploring trip at Golden Grotto for the entire episode and none of Jerry Nelson's characters appear.
- The lyrics for "If It Happened to You" are by Tim Wynne-Jones, instead of the usual lyricist, Dennis Lee.
- This is one of the few episodes not to feature a postcard from Uncle Traveling Matt.
- The World's Oldest Fraggle (Dave Goelz)
- Beige Fraggle (Richard Hunt)
- The Cave's Oldest Fraggle (Tim Gosley)
- "Down in Fraggle Cave"
- "If It Happened to You"
- "Ho Ho Ho (What a Funny World It Is)"
- "Sunlight and Shadow"
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Junior Sells the Farm||The Day the Music Died|