|Bear in the Big Blue House|
|Premiere||April 1, 1998|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman|
In the Shadow segment Shadow tells a story of when a man and his girlfriend see a flower, man pick out petals saying, she loves me, loves me not, but when he picked out all the petals, he was sad, so his girlfriend watered the flower and a petal grew and the man said, "She Loves Me!"
- This episode was adapted in storybook form as Love Is All You Need.
- This episode won a DGA Award in 1999 for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Children's Programs.
- The title references the last line in the chorus of a Beatles' song, "All You Need is Love."
- This was the first episode that Shadow was at a different place in the upstairs hallway
- This was the 4th time that bear dosent sing where oh where is Shadow
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Buggin'||It's a Mystery to Me|