|Air Date||September 27, 1986|
|Written by||Jeffrey Scott|
Gonzo, the "weirdo" of the gang, shows everyone what it's like to be weird, but when the others discover their own oddities, he finds himself appearing more normal.
- The episode title, along with certain elements of the episode, parody The Twilight Zone.
- Fozzie's fantasy sequence is a parody of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, featuring clips from the film.
- Muppet Babies: Baby Kermit, Baby Piggy, Baby Fozzie, Baby Gonzo, Baby Rowlf, Baby Scooter, Baby Skeeter, Baby Animal
- Supporting Characters: Nanny
- When Piggy tells Gonzo to change himself, Scooter's mouth moves instead.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Best Friend I Never Had||Muppets in Toyland|