|Air Date||January 21, 1985|
|Written by||Jerry Juhl|
- The Grapes of Generosity are magical artifacts which appear when a Fraggle needs to learn how to be generous. They're so delicious that a Fraggle will want to eat them all himself, but if he doesn't share them, he eventually becomes weightless so that everyone can see how selfish he is. Being generous again returns him to normal.
- Red later wears the same visor and multicolored shirt over her red sweater in "The Secret Society of Poobahs."
- On The Hub airings, during Uncle Traveling Matt's shopping trip, all the products behind him are blurred out, most likely to avoid paying for trademark use, at one point tracing around Matt to blur everything but him.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season (HIT!, 2007)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- A Merry Fraggle Holiday (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2009)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Boober and the Glob||Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.