|Air Date||May 27, 1985|
|Written by||Laura Phillips|
- The first two seasons of the show had 24 episodes each. The third season was also planned as 24 episodes, but the last two produced for the third season -- "Sidebottom Blues" and "Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water" were held over for the fourth season instead.
- Other than Uncle Traveling Matt, there are only two Fraggles in this episode, Red and Wembley. They are only seen briefly at the beginning, giving Philo and Gunge directions.
- This marks one of the few times when someone else reads a postcard from Uncle Traveling Matt. In this episode, it was Gunge when the Doozers somehow obtained this postcard.
- Doin' Things That Doozers Do (HIT!, 2005) -- DVD only; bonus "locked" episode
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season (HIT!, 2007)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|A Dark and Stormy Night||Sprocket's Big Adventure|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.