|Bear in the Big Blue House|
|Premiere||September 9, 2002|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman|
In the second half of the two part special, the plans are coming together for a potluck dinner Bear is holding. Everyone will get together at the Big Blue House, eat good food and talk about solutions to fix up the library. The kids are hard at work collecting books to restore the library's collection. And Doc Hogg is getting down to business as to just what to do about the tree currently occupying a large portion of the library. He wants to remove it, chop it up and use it for firewood to heat all of Woodland Valley, but Ojo makes a discovery that changes the plan --- a couple of possums living within the tree.
In the Shadow segment Shadow tells the story about a villiage where the people were hungry. A wise woman said well make a stone soup
- This is a direct continuation from Part 1.
- Brad Garrett and Gilbert Gottfried voice the Possums in this episode and receive a "With" credit. They had previously appeared on Hollywood Squares with Bear.
- The sound clip of Shadow's laugh is used in "Appreciation Day", "The Great Bandini", "Big Blue Home of the Brave", "A Trip to the General Store", "The View from You", "To Clean or Not to Clean", "Grandma Flutter's 100th Birthday", "Volunteers of Woodland Valley", and "This is Your Life, Bear".
- Starting with this episode, Shadow's appearance is less frequent than previous episodes, where she was seen in almost every episode. It was never explained why. This is also the first time when she appears within the first five minutes of the episode.
- Starting with this episode, Ray has been redesigned for the rest of the show. This is also the last episode where Bear talks to him.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Welcome to Woodland Valley (1)||Step By Step|