|Air Date||October 24, 1987|
|Written by|| Sindy McKay|
Baby Piggy imagines herself as a movie star. She goes on Star Search and becomes incredibly famous and a billionaire. The babies imagine going to Hollywood with her, with Kermit directing a movie and Piggy co-starring with Andrew McCarthy (via archive footage from Pretty in Pink).
- Beginning with this episode, the overseas animation studio changes from the Japanese-based TOEI to the South Korean-based AKOM.
- Near the beginning of this episode, a still photo of Bert and Ernie is shown, as well as a photo of Jim Henson.
- The Babies send fan letters to their favorite stars. Baby Kermit sends his to Magnum, P.I., Gonzo to King Kong, Skeeter to Supergirl, and Scooter to Pee-Wee Herman's robot Conky 2000.
- Milton Berle's signature "Makeup!" joke is used as a running gag in the episode between Baby Animal and Baby Piggy.
- During one part of the episode, Piggy imagines being in a parody of I Love Lucy, entitled I Love Piggy with Baby Piggy playing Lucy and Baby Kermit playing Ricky Ricardo.
- Another fantasy of Baby Piggy is being interviewed on Lifestyles of the Pink and Famous by Robin Leach, after she becomes the famous Pigdonna. Her estate is known as Pigfair, a take on the Pickfair estate of Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks. During the interview she finds out she has been offered another movie, "Outrageous Pigpen."
- Michael J. Fox and Bill Cosby appear in archive footage.
- Among the Hollywood landmarks featured in this episode are the Hollywood Bowl, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Sign, and the Academy Awards.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Journey to the Center of the Nursery||My Muppet Valentine|