|Air Date||January 12, 1987|
|Written by||B.P. Nichol|
Gobo wants to solve the riddle of Rhyming Rock, and he hears a story from the Storyteller Fraggle about a book of magic spells that includes a spell for solving riddles. But Gobo doesn't listen to the whole story and when he tries to use the spell, everything goes wrong which results in Rhyming Rock collapsing enough to trap Wembley Fraggle.
- This is the second time we are shown the young life of Uncle Traveling Matt. The first time was in "Born to Wander".
- As part of solving the riddle of Rhyming Rock, Gobo decides to sing part of the show's theme.
- To cast the spell for solving riddles, both Uncle Traveling Matt and Gobo Fraggle had to “Turn around once, rotate your head then shimmy while repeating the following phrase” which is “Mumba Gumba Dinky Doo, Pants for me, Answer You”.
- To reverse the spell’s effects, Gobo had to say the phrase and do the actions backwards.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT! Entertainment|HIT!, 2008)
- Fraggle Rock: The Complete Final Season (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2009)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Mirror, Mirror||The Voice Inside|