|The Muppet Show|
|Production||August 4-6, 1980|
|Releases||Best of the Muppet Show|
Robin's Frog Scout troop visits the show, getting in everyone's way backstage. They ask Debbie for help earning their punk merit badges, and she teaches them how to do the pogo. When Gonzo cancels his act, the Frog Scouts get their chance to do a performance of close-order drills.
- Mulch, as the Hunchback of Notre Dame, sings "For Me and My Goyle" with his gargoyle bride, with Wayne performing the first lines of the song. Mulch and the gargoyle are interrupted by Robin and the Frog Scouts.
- Muppet News Flash: "Clothes Turning into Chickens"
- Mulch and Debbie sing "One Way or Another"
- The Frog Scouts dance to a "Muppet Punk" tune
- UK Spot: A little girl Whatnot sings about Alexander Beetle in the song "Forgiven"
- Kermit and Debbie sing a duet of "Rainbow Connection"
- Pigs in Space: Meteor Storm
- The Frog Scouts perform a military cadence on stage, while Quongo looks for Gonzo
- Debbie sings "Call Me"
- Kermit and Debbie's duet is one of the few times when The Muppet Movie is mentioned on the show -- see also episodes 322 and 418. Debbie lists rainbow songs that they could sing, and Kermit says she left one rainbow song out -- "my rainbow song."
- The Newsman makes a backstage reference in his News Flash: "Famous French clothing designer David Lazour was arrested today under poultry laws for designing clothes that can suddenly turn into chickens." David Lazer was the show's executive producer.
- "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" puppet was used on Muppets Tonight, except always referred to as Mulch, and in those appearances is Dr Phil van Neuter's brother-in-law/lab assistant.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Animal, Gonzo, Robin the Frog, Mulch, Gargoyle, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Pops, Statler and Waldorf, The Newsman, Wayne, Frog Scouts, Mrs. Appleby, Quongo, Timmy Monster, Alexander Beetle
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Waldorf, the Newsman and Link Hogthrob
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Animal and Woman
- Jerry Nelson as Robin, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Mulch and Pops
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Wayne, Statler, Frog Scout and Quongo
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Timmy Monster and Frog Scout
- Louise Gold as Gargoyle and Frog Scout
- Steve Whitmire as Frog Scout and Alexander Beetle
- Kathy Mullen as Mrs. Appleby, Gaffer and Girl with Beetle