|Air Date||March 23, 1987|
|Written by||Jocelyn Stevenson|
- This episode was directed by Muppeteer Richard Hunt.
- Murray the Minstrel is played in this episode by Gord Robertson, rather than Steve Whitmire.
- The episode includes several references to the first season of the show. When Gobo goes to retrieve his postcard, he hums a tune similar to "Workin'" from the first episode taped. Later, Cantus asks the Fraggles to look for songs within them, which he told them in his first appearance. The swoopfoomer also appears from the first season episode "Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk".
- As a sign of how the relationship between the Gorgs and the Fraggles has progressed throughout the series, Junior is seen giving Gobo a horn for the Honk of the Honks.
- This episode is the last time the normal ending credits, with the scat version of the Fraggle Rock Theme, is used.
- For some reason, this episode is also the last in the European Spanish dub of the series, ending before "Change of Address".
- Cantus the Minstrel (Jim Henson)
- Wingnut Doozer (Karen Prell)
- Cotterpin Doozer (Kathryn Mullen)
- Murray the Minstrel (Gord Robertson)
- Brio the Minstrel (Terry Angus)
- Brool the Minstrel (Tim Gosley)
- Balsam the Minstrel
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- Fraggle Rock: The Complete Final Season (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2009)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Gorg Who Would Be King||Change of Address|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.