|The Muppet Show|
|Production||May 27-30, 1980|
|Releases||Best of the Muppet Show|
Kermit has a crush on Linda, so Miss Piggy locks him in a trunk filled with Gonzo's fungus collection. Linda finds him, and they share a romantic moment, but Piggy locks him up again and drags the trunk onstage during "Pigs in Space".
- Linda Ronstadt sings "Blue Bayou" and "I've Got a Crush on You".
- Pining over Kermit, Linda sings "It's in His Kiss" with Janice.
- "I'm So Happy"
- Rowlf sings a version of "The Cat Came Back".
- The Swedish Chef: champagne
- Pigs in Space: Battle Robot Monster
- For the closing number, Linda sings "When I Grow Too Old to Dream" to Kermit.
- The 1981 book Of Muppets and Men features a chapter on the making of the "Blue Bayou" number.
- A clip from "When I Grow Too Old to Dream" was used at the climax of the special The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years.
- Almost fifteen years later, a track on the 1994 Kermit Unpigged CD reprises the plot of this episode. Kermit and Linda sing a duet of "All I Have To Do is Dream," and apparently they still have a crush on each other.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo, Rowlf the Dog, Janice, Statler and Waldorf, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, The Newsman, Gaffer, The Female Singers, Pops, Benny, Whatnots, Frogs, Lola the Fan Dancer
- Floyd Pepper, Animal, Zeke, Baskerville, Fozzie Bear, Rizzo the Rat, Beaker, Rover Joe, Lyle the Dog, Afghan Hound, Wolfhound, Muppy, Dogs
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Waldorf, the Swedish Chef, the Newsman, and Link Hogthrob
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Animal, and Dog Bomber
- Jerry Nelson as Pops, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Benny, Floyd Pepper, and the Announcer
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Janice, Statler, and Lyle the Dog
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo and Wolfhound
- Kathy Mullen as Gaffer and Frogs
- Louise Gold as Annie Sue Pig, Rover Joe, and Frogs
- Steve Whitmire as Rizzo the Rat, and Zeke
- Karen Prell as Frogs