Kermit has a crush on Linda, so Piggy locks him in a trunk filled with Gonzo's fungus collection. Linda finds him, and they share a romantic moment, but Piggy locks him up again and drags the trunk onstage during "Pigs in Space".
- Linda Ronstadt sings "Blue Bayou" and "I've Got a Crush On You".
- Pining over Kermit, Linda sings "It's In His Kiss" with Janice.
- Rowlf sings a version of "The Cat Came Back".
- The Swedish Chef prepares champagne.
- For the closing number, Linda sings "When I Grow Too Old to Dream" to Kermit.
- The 1981 book Of Muppets and Men features a chapter on the making of the "Blue Bayou" number.
- A clip from "When I Grow Too Old to Dream" was used at the climax of the special The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years.
- Almost fifteen years later, a track on the 1994 Kermit Unpigged CD reprises the plot of this episode. Kermit and Linda sing a duet of "All I Have To Do is Dream," and apparently they still have a crush on each other.
- Linda: "Kermit, thank you for singing this song with me, even though I know your heart still belongs to Piggy."
- Kermit: "Well, you may know that, and Piggy may know that -- but the vote's not in yet from the frog."
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Scooter, The Great Gonzo, Rowlf the Dog, Janice, Statler, Waldorf, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, The Newsman, Gaffer, The Female Singers, Pops, Whatnots, Frogs
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Waldorf, The Swedish Chef, The Newsman, and Link Hogthrob.
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy and Animal.
- Jerry Nelson as Pops, gloomy muppet, Dr. Strangepork, Benny, the announcer, and Floyd Pepper.
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Janice, Statler, and the old hound.
- Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo and fiddling dog.
- Kathy Mullen as Gaffer and frogs.
- Louise Gold as Annie Sue Pig, the driver dog, and frogs.
- Steve Whitmire as Rizzo the Rat, Lola the Fan Dancer, and Zeke.
- Karen Prell as background frogs.