|Air Date||December 1, 1990|
|Written by||Hank Saroyan|
The babies keep changing the channel one day when Baby Bunsen and Baby Beaker arrive with a new invention, a special kind of remote control. The Babies use this control, and imagine themselves in their favorite programs, but their favorite shows keep getting mixed up.
- "Is That What's Bugging You, Pearl?"
- Muppet Babies: Baby Kermit, Baby Piggy, Baby Fozzie, Baby Gonzo, Baby Rowlf, Baby Scooter, Baby Skeeter, Baby Animal
- The programming the babies watch includes spoofs of Hee Haw, Li'l Abner, and footage from a few Ernest P. Worrell commercials, and Bela Lugosi clips from White Zombie and Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.
- When Piggy says she's clueless, both her and Kermit's mouths move.
- This is Bunsen and Beaker's first appearance in two seasons, as well as their last appearance in the original series, before being reintroduced almost 28 years later, as rebooted iterations on the Muppet Babies episode "One Small Problem" in 2018.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Bearly Alone Babies||Nice to Have Gnome You|