Everwood is a television drama that ran on the WB from 2002 to 2006.
- In the second episode "The Great Doctor Brown," Amy Abbott reveals to Ephram Brown the origin of her unusual nickname.
- Amy goes on to describe how her brother Bright and friend Colin would steal and hide her Grover doll. One day Colin refused to give the doll back unless Amy kissed him ("Colin, that is. Not Grover, who I've kissed many, many times.") She responds by kicking him right in the nuts ("Colin, that is. Not Grover, who didn't have nuts. At least none that I was aware of.") In the end, she developed her first crush (on Colin, not Grover).
- The Grover nickname is occasionally used in later episodes, including the series finale
- In the third season episode "The Reflex," Hannah Rogers and Dr. Harold Abbott comment on a picture (not shown) in the Abbott family photo album.
- In the fourth season episode "Goodbye, Love," Amy talks about how she though about whether Colin and she were soulmates "but more in the way that I thought about marrying Big Bird when I was 6."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.