Florida is the 27th state of the United States of America.
- The Muppets visit Kermit the Frog's hometown of Paradise Swamp, FL for the annual Frog Festival and Bug Fry in The Muppets at Walt Disney World. In this version of Kermit's origin, Kermit's home swamp is in Florida.
- Walt Disney World is located in Orlando, FL and is home to many Muppet attractions, including Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Kermit's Swamp Years was partly filmed on location in Florida.
- The state is home to Busch Gardens Africa, owned by Busch Entertainment Corp., which began to feature Sesame Street attractions as of 2008.
- On episode 212 of The Muppet Show, Sam the Eagle tells a version of "The Ant and the Grasshopper" in which the Ant gets stepped on and the Grasshopper moves to Florida. Unlike an appalled Sam, Statler and Waldorf find this most amusing.
- WASA, the Worm Air and Space Agency, is based in Cape Canaveral Mud Flats.