|Plot||Gordon helps Big Bird building a lowercase B|
|Air date||January 18, 1973|
- Cartoon: A boxer explains the letter "B".
- Speech Balloon: B-Bug.
- "Dot Bridge #1."
- A film about two girls making bubbles.
- Dot Bridge (last dot is late and travels through the others)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit the Frog talks about making the B sound, with much detail. When Beautiful Day Monster walks by, Kermit goes over the lesson again. The monster does the noise perfectly, but his "BAH!" scares Kermit away, and fogs up the screen.
- Betty Lou teaches the meaning of "beginning", "middle", and "end", and introduces two of her friends: Beginning and End. The duo tell a story, but it lacks something in between the beginning and end parts. Beginning and End recruit their pal Middle to fill out the rest of the story. Middle, however, cannot stop telling the exciting part of the story, and the three friends begin a quarrel, forcing Betty Lou to declare the end of the lecture.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 0007||Folge 0021|