- The Muppet Wiki Forums are used for the express purpose of discussing topics directly related to the wiki. We have three boards under which all topics are categorized: Article Content, Wiki Administration, and General Discussion. Please read the descriptions for each and choose the board that best fits your needs.
- We love the Muppets, and you must love them too or else you wouldn't be here. However, this is not the space for fan chatter, favorite lists, fan fiction, or other topics unrelated to the wiki. Please seek out one of the many Muppet fansite forums or social media outlets for these purposes.
- If you are not a regular wiki editor, please refrain from participating in discussion meant to dictate wiki policy. Visitors are welcome to work with the community under Muppet Wiki's standard practices, after which time it would be appropriate to take part in wiki conference.
- Commercial links for products and soliciting users for material of any kind is strictly forbidden. Questions concerning information about products are welcome; someone here should be able to point you to our article about the item if it's something we've covered.
- When starting new threads, or responding with information about any given topic, help out your fellow collaborators with as much information as possible. Links to articles on the wiki are helpful, as are sources for new claims. If you have pictures or screenshots that will illustrate your point, feel free to include them in your post. Videos are best linked to rather than adding them to the wiki with Fandom's Add Video tool unless we expect to use the embedded video on an article.
- Please stay on topic. Posts that are unrelated to the thread are subject to deletion. If you have a separate question or point you'd like to make, feel free to reach out to that contributor on their Message Wall or start a new thread.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to one of the admins. For further information about standard Muppet Wiki practices, please see our Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember to end your post with four tildes ~~~~ to sign your name.
- Add your first name to your custom signature at Special:Preferences so that we can communicate with one another as colleagues might. Please don't use flashy colors or styles as they tend to distract from the flow of conversation. A typical signature set in your Preferences might look like this (the wiki software will fill in the time and date automatically when you sign with four tildes):
- To facilitate a natural reading flow, indent replies with one more colon : than the reply before it. Start a new indent cycle after six colons.
- Once you've created your thread, be sure to follow it so you get an email notification when someone replies (provided you have this enabled in your email preferences).
- Please do your best to finalize your message before saving it. Just like on a regular wiki article, going back to edit your text immediately increases the risk of causing an edit conflict, since someone may be trying to respond at the same time.
|Forum Name||Last Edit||Last Author|
|Article Content||12:45, 1 March 2021||Splurge|
|Discussions related to building content for articles.|
|Wiki Administration||21:34, 31 December 2020||GonzosNoze|
|Help, bug reports, layout problems, policies, announcements.|
|General Discussion||18:15, 1 October 2020|
|News as it relates to the wiki, general wiki questions, etc.|
Most recent threads in all three sub-forums:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.