Participation in the Muppet Wiki Forums requires a full understanding of the Rules and Etiquette.
Hey all! I wanted to invite you to Fandom's second The Downstream on Friday, September 10 at 11am EST (check for your local time here). It is a 2-hour live Twitch stream during which you will be briefed on what is happening on Fandom, with the latest news and updates.
This session will include 3 special guest, who will each bring a different set of expertise to the table:
- Joey Merkel, Director of Social Strategy & Operations: discover what social media can do for your wiki.
- Maggie Owens, Sr. Analyst - Site Analytics: observe how Fandom tracks and explains traffic trends on the platform.
- Max Spector, Director of Brand Design: learn how the new logo came to be over the rebranding process.
After the presentations, some questions, previously submitted by admins, will be tackled. And of course, you'll have the opportunity to connect with others during the live chat feed.
- What? Second edition of The Downstream (more details here)
- Where? https://twitch.tv/Fandom
- When? Friday, September 10 from 11am EST (check for your local time here)
- How long? 2 hours (though you can join/leave whenever)
Should you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
- If you weren't able to tune in live for The Downstream on September 10, 2021, the on-demand video is now available HERE, with extensive looks at the new logo process (including dozens of rejected logo concepts), how Fandom tracks wiki traffic trends, social media management tips, and answers to hard-hitting admin questions from executives. Lady Lostris / SOAP 00:43, 11 September 2021 (UTC)