If you have information on the items on this page, share it here!
For starters, I will share some information on the Elmo guitar shown here. It was made by Fisher-Price in 2003 as part of an assortment of toys called "Mini Magical Instruments", which also included an Ernie saxophone. Both toys feature character voices, short musical ditties and flashing lights.
- I know I haven't been around here in a while, and I hope I'm doing this right, but I'd like to pass along some information I received from a friend about an unidentified piece of Sesame Street merchandise they own, probably from the late 90s. It is a set of numbered, suction cupped bathtub decorations. There is no brand information on them, I am told, only a "Henson" copyright. If you know anything about this product, please let me know, or contact my friend on Discord, Metalhead#7602.
- Thanks in advance, and I hope this did not seem too amateur,
- Quentin 14:21, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hello again,
- I've received another article of unidentified Sesame Street merchandise from Metalhead, a set of socks embroidered with the faces of Bert and Ernie. They are about 7 inches, and have a Henson copyright. They are speculated to be from around 1997. Again, if anyone has any info regarding these socks, feel free to let me or Metalhead (through the Discord tag I posted last time) know. Again, I apologize if this isn't the proper way to write about it.
- Thanks again,
- Quentin 00:44, 4 June 2021 (UTC)