- In The Muppet Show Comic Book: Pigs in Space, a Muppetized version of Bender appears in Café Fred, arm wrestling with Tom, Dick, and Harry.
|Pictures||Episode / Description|
| Into the Wild Green Yonder (February 24, 2009)|
The Professor has a Tickle-Me "Bender", a spoof on the Tickle Me Elmo craze.
| Möbius Dick (August 4, 2011)|
Leela drives the Planet Express ship directly through "Tickle Me Elmo's Fire".
| The Tip of the Zoidberg (August 18, 2011)|
| Fun on a Bun (August 2, 2012)|
A holographic history presentation at Germany's Oktoberfest states that primitive man once hunted the woolly mammoth, referred to in German as the "Schüfel-üfagus."
| 31st Century Fox (August 29, 2012)|
The opening title caption reads "Today's Episode Brought To You By The Letter [alien letter]."
|Pictures||Comic / Description|
| The Fry and the Furious! issue #44 (Jul 2009)|
Fry is forced to take a test on parallel universe parking with a group of Frys from alternate dimensions. Fry variants include a werewolf, a gender-swap, a robot, and a Muppet.
| Fry Cook issue #51 (Sep 2010)|
Kif reads a book entitled "It's Not Easy Being Green and Under Glass", with a picture of Kermit on the front.
| Trouble with Trilogies issue #55 (May 2011)|
Lord Manumahnuh is based on Mahna Mahna.
- Buzz Aldrin voiced himself in "Cold Warriors"
- Hank Azaria voiced Harold Zoid in "That's Lobstertainment" and his regular Simpsons characters in "Simpsorama"
- Roseanne Barr played a hologram of herself in "Three Hundred Big Boys"
- Nancy Cartwright voiced Bart Simpson in "Simpsorama"
- Dan Castellaneta voiced the Robot Devil, and Homer Simpson in "Simpsorama"
- Dick Clark voiced himself in "Space Pilot 3000"
- Coolio voiced Kwanzaa Bot in "A Tale of Two Santas," "Bender's Big Score," and "The Futurama Holiday Spectacular"
- John Goodman voiced the Robot Santa in "Xmas Story"
- Al Gore voiced himself in "Anthology of Interest I" and Bender's Big Score
- Mark Hamill voiced the Chanukah Zombie in "Bender's Big Score"
- Chris Hardwick voiced Klaxxon in the audio podcast episode "Radiorama"
- Stephen Hawking voiced himself in "Anthology of Interest I", "Crimes of the Hot", "The Beast with a Billion Backs" and "Reincarnation"
- Penn Jillette voiced himself in "Into the Wild Green Yonder"
- Julie Kavner voiced Marge Simpson in "Simpsorama"
- Emily Perl Kingsley co-wrote the song "I Love Stealin"
- Phil LaMarr voiced Hermes Conrad and various voices
- Rich Little voiced himself (imitating Howard Cosell) in "Raging Bender," and "Bender's Game"
- Lucy Liu voiced herself and various Lucy Liu-bots in "I Dated a Robot," and herself again in "Love and Rocket"
- Mark Mothersbaugh voiced a mutant version of himself in "The Mutants are Revolting"
- Leonard Nimoy voiced himself on a few occasions
- Conan O'Brien voiced himself in "Xmas Story"
- William Shatner voiced himself in "Where No Fan Has Gone Before"
- Yeardley Smith voiced Lisa Simpson in "Simpsorama"
- Patrick Stewart voiced the Huntmaster in "31st Century Fox"
- Tara Strong voiced Tonya in "Stench and Stenchibility"
- Snoop Dogg voiced Chief Justice Snoop Dogg in "Into the Wild Green yonder"
- Wanda Sykes voiced Bev in "The Bots and the Bees"
- George Takei voiced himself in various episodes
- Patric Verrone served as a writer, and producer on the series
- Sigourney Weaver voiced the Planet Express ship in "Love and Rocket"
- Frank Welker performed Nibbler, Seymour Asses, and various other creature sounds