Gary Pollard is a sculptor who worked on several Creature Shop projects, beginning with Dreamchild. He was one of the builders for The Worm in Labyrinth and worked on various beasts for The StoryTeller, among other projects.
Outside of the Creature Shop, Pollard was an animatronics modeler on Little Shop of Horrors, did prosthetic make-up on Mortal Kombat 2, and worked on a range of aliens in Alien³, The Fifth Element, and' The Phantom Menace (including sculpts of Yoda and Nute Gunray). He later did prosthetic make-up on Game of Thrones. Working for Millennium FX, Pollard has sculpted monsters for Doctor Who and worked on the 2015 film Victor Frankenstein.
- Dreamchild - Modeler
- Labyrinth - Workshop team for The Worm, Nipper Sticks
- The StoryTeller - Creature design
- "Monster Maker"- Special creature design
- The StoryTeller: Greek Myths - Special creature design
- The Flintstones - Sculptor
- The Neverending Story III - Designer
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas- Creative supervisor
- Arabian Nights - Creature artist
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Key animatronic model designer
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Head of sculpting