Gloria Estefan (b. 1957) is a Cuban singer who has made several appearances on Sesame Street:
- "Conga" with the cast (First: Episode 2887)
- "1-2-3" with Big Bird and the Birdketeers (First: Episode 2928)
- "Sing" with Rosita (First: Episode 3841)
- "You Say Hola and I Say Hola" with the Muppets (First: Episode 3846)
- "Mambo I, I, I" in Elmopalooza
Estefan was spoofed on Sesame Street as Gloria Esteworm, who performed "Mambo I, I, I" in Episode 3448. When the song was included on the CD Hot! Hot! Hot! Dance Songs, it was credited to Gloria Esteworm and The Miami Slime Machine, a nod to Estafan's band The Miami Sound Machine.
- Her song "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You" is performed in the Sea World show Bert and Ernie's Island Holiday and Can't Stop Singing.
- The Muppets episode "Swine Song" introduces another Gloria Eestefan, the baby penguin so named by Miss Piggy (because it was the first Spanish name she could think of).