Gloria Estefan (b. 1957) is a Cuban singer who has made several appearances on Sesame Street:
- "Conga" with the cast (First: Episode 2887)
- "You Say Hola and I Say Hola" with the Muppets (First: Episode 3846)
- "1-2-3" with Big Bird and the Birdketeers (First: Episode 2928)
- "Mambo I, I, I" in Elmopalooza
- "Sing" with Rosita (First: Episode 3841)
When the song "Mambo I, I, I" was released on the CD Hot! Hot! Hot! Dance Songs, the performance was credited to Gloria Esteworm and The Miami Slime Machine, a nod to her band The Miami Sound Machine. Gloria Esteworm was also featured in Episode 3448 of Sesame Street, when she performed at the Worm World Music Festival.
- Her song "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You" is performed in the Sea World show Bert and Ernie's Island Holiday and Can't Stop Singing.
- The Muppets episode "Swine Song" introduces another Gloria Eestefan, the baby penguin so named by Miss Piggy (because it was the first Spanish name she could think of).