|Produced by:||Genius Entertainment|
|Discs:|| 1 DVD|
Good Night Sesame is a DVD of Play with Me Sesame. The DVD comes with a bonus CD-ROM with more than 40-minutes of interactive activities.
The title had previously been released in Region 4.
|Ernie says||Ernie sleeps.|
|Muppets|| If Moon Was Cookie|
(First: Episode 1789)
|Muppets|| Ernie & Bert — Ernie gets ready for bed. He puts a cup of water on the table beside his bed, so he won't need to get out of bed to get water. He brings an extra blanket in case he gets cold, and puts a fan by the bed in case he gets hot. He also brings a book to bed in case he wants to read, a flashlight so he won't turn the lights on and disturb Bert, and a pencil and pad of paper in case he wants to draw. He also brings Rubber Duckie to bed with him, in case he wants his Rubber Duckie, he won't have to get out of bed. But then Ernie realizes that he has too many things in his bed.|
(First: Episode 3829)
|Move and Groove||The cast sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".|
|Muppets|| Big Bird talks about taking a nap.|
(First: Episode 3425)
|Muppets|| Take a Rest|
(First: Episode 3107)
|Computer||Ernie and Rubber Duckie line up ducks on a computer from ducks with the least bubbles to the most bubbles.|
|Muppets|| Bert's Blanket|
(First: Episode 2391)
|Play with me|| The cast asks the viewers to say "sesame" when they say "play with me" quieter.
|Muppets|| Elmo is sleeping over at Telly’s, but Elmo can't sleep due to Telly's snoring. Elmo turn on the radio, so he can't hear Telly snoring, but the music is so loud that they can't sleep. Telly then tries to put his hand over his mouth and nose, but that prevents him from breathing. Elmo then asks for some earmuffs, which works. Now Telly can't sleep because of Elmo's snores, but luckily Telly has another pair of earmuffs.|
(First: Episode 3487)
|Move and Groove||Grover sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" soft and loud.|
|Muppets|| Ernie & Bert — At night, Ernie reads a book that becomes sad, funny, scary, and then surprising. The book elicits the same reactions from Bert.|
(First: Episode 2341)
|Play with me||Prairie Dawn suggests that the viewer make laughter when the cast says "play with me".|
|Muppets|| Natasha's Lullabye|
(First: Episode 3913)
|Ernie says||Ernestine says.|
|Grover||Grover introduces the next song.|
|Muppets|| I think that is wonderful|
(First: Episode 2492)
|Move and Groove||Grover sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with the Two-Headed Monster.|
|Muppets|| Dance Myself to Sleep|
(First: Episode 1705)
|Computer||Bert plays a computer game: perfect pair, using shoes.|
|Muppets|| Elmo explains the importance of sleep and the many ways people do it, but the audience won't stop applauding and let him sleep afterwards.|
(First: Episode 2985)
|Move and Groove||Grover and Ernie get Ernestine to sleep by singing the word "Wubba".|
- Steve Whitmire as Ernie
- Eric Jacobson as Bert and Grover
- Fran Brill as Prairie Dawn
- John Tartaglia as Ernie
- Jim Henson as Ernie
- Frank Oz as Bert, Grover and Cookie Monster
- Caroll Spinney as Big Bird
- Kevin Clash as Elmo, Baby Natasha, and sheep.
- Martin P. Robinson as Telly Monster
- David Rudman as Humphrey and Ernestine
- Jerry Nelson as Herry Monster, Two-Headed Monster (left head) and sheep
- Richard Hunt as Two-Headed Monster (right head)
- Ivy Austin as sheep
A, B, C Read with Me
- Video: "Elmo's Alphabet Rap"
- Game: Letters to Big Bird
- Video: The Letter of the Day: M
- Game: Sesame Street Bumper Cars
- Video: "In My Book"
- Game: Henry the Little Fish and His First Day of School"
- Video: Elmo reads a book he wrote to Doug E. Doug
Animals All Around
- Video: The Spanish Word of the Day: Gato
- Game: "Zoe's Pet Shelter"
- Video: Ernie has Bert guess what animal he's pretending to be
- Game: "Foot Prints"
- Video: kids talk about their pets
- Game: "Snuffy's Safari"
- Video: "Hop, Hop, Shake Your Head"
1, 2, 3, Count with Me
- Game: "Egg Counting Elmo"
- Video: The Count counts Robins
- Game: Walking the Dog
- Video: kids count apples in an apple tree
- Game: Cooking with Rosita
- Video: Kids count to 10, as they appear and dance