|Active||June 13, 2021 -|
|Type||official audio podcast|
|Creator||Sesame Workshop and Headspace Studios|
Goodnight, World! is a Sesame Street podcast produced by Sesame Workshop and Headspace studios, helping children calm down and prepare bedtime routines. Twelve, 20-minute episodes were produced and released on Sundays beginning June 13, 2021.
The podcast is hosted by Alan, with appearances from the various Sesame Muppets.
- Episode One: Abby's Fairy Garden (June 13, 2021)
- Episode Two: Elmo's Choo Choo (June 20, 2021)
- Get cozy in your bed and join Elmo and Alan in tonight's episode, as they imagine a slow train ride through the countryside.
- Episode Three: Big Bird, Big City (July 4, 2021)
- Listen to the sounds of the city as Big Bird drifts off to dreamland.
- Episode Four: Super Grover Flies High (July 18, 2021)
- Get cozy in your bed and join Super Grover and Alan in tonight's episode, as Super Grover saves the day and soars through fluffy clouds in his imagination.
- Episode Five: Bert & Ernie & The Clean Machines (August 1, 2021)
- Get cozy in your bed and join Bert & Ernie and Alan in tonight’s episode, as Bert & Ernie get cozy in freshly washed sheets and blankets.
- Episode Six: Abby & Rudy Under The Stars (August 15, 2021)
- Get cozy in your bed and join Abby, Rudy and Alan in tonight’s episode, as Abby and Rudy remember their camping trip and when they got to sleep under the stars at Monster State Park!
- Episode Seven: The Count’s Bedtime Castle (August 29, 2021)
- Alan heads over to The Count's castle to find all the batty bats and sleepy sheep already counted! Get cozy in your bed as Alan and The Count find a new way to drift off tonight.
- Episode Eight: Elmo Helps Out at Hooper’s Store (September 12, 2021)
- Alan’s getting Hooper’s ready to lock up for the night, but tonight he has the best helper on Sesame Street with him - Elmo! Get cozy in your bed as Alan and Elmo say goodnight to Hooper’s Store.
- Episode Nine: Farmer Grover Needs a Nap (September 26, 2021)
- Alan’s got an exciting day planned: a trip to visit Farmer Grover for a very special treat! But when he gets to the farm, Farmer Grover is very sleepy from all of his chores. Get cozy in your bed as Alan and Farmer Grover say sweet dreams to all the animals as the farm settles down for a nap.
- Episode Ten: Big Bird in The Museum (October 10, 2021)
- Big Bird visits Alan at Hooper’s to share about his exciting day at the Sesame Street Art Museum! He’s so excited, he’s having a hard time settling down for bedtime. He wants to go back to see the paintings! Get cozy in your bed and join Alan and Big Bird as they visit a very special art museum...in their imaginations.
- Episode Eleven: Abby & Rudy in Once Upon a Library (October 24, 2021)
- Abby & Rudy are so excited about going to the library with their mommy. But before they do they have to practice being very quiet and take a nap. Get cozy in your bed and join Alan, Abby & Rudy as they imagine a library full of any wonderful book you could imagine.
- Episode Twelve: Elmo To The Moon (November 7, 2021)
- Alan is the best babysitter on Sesame Street, and tonight he’s got a very special bedtime story for Elmo. Get cozy in your bed and join Alan and Elmo on the trip of a lifetime, as Elmo soars through outer space to visit all of Earth’s neighbors.
- Executive Producer: Otis Gray
- Writer: Catherine Pond
- Sesame Workshop Producer: Betsy Loredo