Goran Sparrman worked in The Muppet Workshop as a Muppet builder and costume designer from 1988 to 2002. He was twice nominated with his Muppet Workshop colleagues for a Daytime Emmy Award for his work on Sesame Street in 1995 and 1996.
An alumni of the University of Texas at Austin, Sparrman currently works as a designer, costume maker, and draper for Broadway costume shop Parsons-Meares, LTD.
- Muppet Classic Theater: hair stylist
- Sesame Street (credited season 26)
- Ulica Sezamkowa: built Bazyli
- Muppet Treasure Island: costumes, Muppet Workshop New York
- Muppet Parodies 1998 Calendar: hair stylist
- Mopatop's Shop
- The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland
- Takalani Sesame: built Moshe
- Alam Simsim: built Nimnim (with James Wojtal)