Grover's friends celebrated these talents in the "Grover Work Song", composed for the 2004 special A Celebration of Me, Grover. His multitude of jobs was also addressed by Chris in Families Stand Together when Grover browses the "Help Wanted" section of the newspaper. Grover himself has stated many reasons for dozens of jobs, including finding his "niche in life" and on the grounds that "hard work made this country what it is today."
On June 3rd, 2010, Grover tweeted:
“I have so many jobs because I am a multi-talented monster! I have “the skills to pay the bills!””
- ↑ twitter.com/sesamestreet
- ↑ "Digging for Dinosaurs game, on sesamestreet.org.
- ↑ "Lemonade Stand" game, on sesamestreet.org.
- ↑ Twitter: "Grover: Did you know that one of my many past jobs included being a Stand-Up Comedian? But I had to give it up – my legs got too tired!"
- ↑ @sesamestreet on Twitter - September 7, 2020