- In February 2016, Elmo appeared in a web video to help promote the show's daily “Ham4Ham” lottery. Elmo visited the set of Hamilton to sing "The Story of Tonight" with Christopher Jackson (George Washington).
- Miss Piggy told Harry Connick, Jr. on his show in December 2016, that she turned down a role in Hamilton because she refuses to do anything with the word "ham" in it.
- In Muppets Meet the Classics: The Phantom of the Opera, a confused patron of the Opera House complains about the new production of Faust, claiming he wishes to see Hamilton.
- Abby Cadabby performed the song "Satisfied" on the set of Sesame Street in a video posted to Twitter in 2018 by Sesame Street and Hamilton associate choreographer, Stephanie Klemons. (video)
- A poster in the waiting queue for Oscar's Wacky Taxi at Sesame Place features Oscar the Grouch spoofing the show as "Scramilton". The same poster can be seen at Seasame Street at Sea World.
- In a promotional video for Muppets Now, Kermit the Frog mentions that Miss Piggy pitched a one-woman show for the series called Hamilton II.
- Michael Aarons is music coordinator for the show.
- Utkarsh Ambudkar originated the role of Aaron Burr in the show's 2013 workshops.
- Wayne Brady portrayed the role of Aaron Burr in the Chicago production (January 17-April 9, 2017)
- Randy Cohen programmed keyboards and synthesizer for the show.
- Daveed Diggs originated the roles of Marquis de Lafayatte and Thomas Jefferson
- Jonathan Dinklage is concertmaster for the show.
- Renée Elise Goldsberry originated the role of Angelica Schuyler.
- James Monroe Iglehart was a replacement as Marquis de Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson (beginning April 14, 2017).
- Christopher Jackson originated the role of George Washington.
- Taran Killam was a replacement as King George III (January 17-April 13, 2017)
- Stephanie Klemons served as associate choreographer
- Alex Lacamoire is the musical director, arranger, orchestrator, conductor, and plays keyboards.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote and co-arranged the music, lyrics and book for the play and originated the role of Alexander Hamilton.
- Leslie Odom Jr. originated the role of Aaron Burr on Broadway
- Anja Wood plays cello in the orchestra.