Hawaii is the 50th state of the United States of America.
- In Season 9 of Sesame Street the cast visited Hawaii in a 6-part series of episodes (Episode 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, and 1095). In this set of episodes, it is revealed that Snuffleupaguses come from Hawaii. Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus search for Mount Snuffleupagus, which is revealed to be Mount Ihu Papa'a Lo'ihi Nui.
- The Muppets Go Hawaiian, a 1980 set of View-Master reels, pictures Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and the Muppet gang on vacation in Hawaii. Gonzo surfs upside-down, Scooter plays tennis, and Crazy Harry faces his biggest challenge -- exploding an active volcano.
- The Muppet Show episode 320 features a Muppet version (complete with Penguins) of a "Hawaiian War Chant".
- The Sesame Street 1978 Calendar features Hawaii for the month of January.
- When Gordon and Susan need a place to stay while their apartment is being painted in episode 3139, Big Bird suggests Hawaii.
- Segments of Global Grover have included Grover learning to play the Taiko drum (EKA: Episode 4130) and the Hulu (EKA: Episode 4054).
- Baby Animal goes surfing in Hawaii in the Muppet Babies coloring book Muppet Babies Visit the Fifty States.
- An animated segment of Sesame Street features Leanna Williams telling a story of how she traveled to Hawaii and bought a Hawaiian shirt. (EKA: Episode 3135)
- Gordon shows a 16mm silent film of Mount Kilauea errupting in episode 2782 of Sesame Street.
- Guy Smiley offers a trip to Hawaii as one of the prizes of "The Mr. and Mrs. Game" (EKA: Episode 0072)
- In episode 4069 of Sesame Street, Snuffy receives an invisible ukelele in the mail.
- The December 2003 - January 2004 issue of Sesame Street Magazine features Hawaii for the month of January in the Global Grover calendar.
- In the Sesame Street Online Story Elmo Goes to the Doctor, Elmo says he'd rather be surfing in Hawaii than going to the doctor.
- In "Pig's in a Blackout", Janice tries to heal Kermit with a crystal she got in Hawaii. Sam the Eagle then says he's been to Hawaii in order to connect with her.
- When she hears that the Fairy Ducks went to Honolulu, Rosita says that she has heard it "is lovely this time of year". (Sesame Street, "5 Little Fairy Ducks")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.