The kit includes a 13-minute video, consisting of several songs and cartoons about taking care of one's teeth with a introduction by Elmo.
New Muppet segments include the songs "Can't Go Wrong" and "Open Sesame." A song called "Brushy Brush" includes celebrities Bruno Mars, David Hyde Pierce, Nicole Kidman, Amy Ryan, Wendy Williams, Jay Sean, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
The video also includes animated segments of the superhero, Captain Super Ultra Mega Smile Man.
- Executive Producers: Christina Delfico and Melissa Dino
- Co-Executive Producer: Kevin Clash
- Writer: Christine Ferraro
- Directed By: Kevin Clash
- Starring the Muppets of Sesame Street:
- With Muppets of Sesame Street Performers:
- Voice Over
- Senior Vice President, Content: Carol-Lynn Parente
- Associate Director: Ken Diego
- Art Director: Bob Phillips
- Lyrics by Christine Ferraro
- "Open Sesame" Composed By Russell Velázquez
- "Brushy Brush" Composed By JP Rende and Kathryn Raio
- "Can't Go Wrong" Composed By Mark Radice
- Music By JP Rende
- Vocal Music Director: Paul Rudolph
- Additional Music By Mark Schultz and Dan Vitco
- Jim Henson's Creature Shop Workshop Crew: Jason Weber, Michelle Hickey, Lara MacLean
- Sesame Workshop, Senior Vice President, Outreach and Educational Practices: Jeanette Betancourt, Ed.D.
- Sesame Workshop, Executive Vice President, Education, Research and Outreach: Lewis Bernstein, Ph.D.
- Cameras: Shaun Harkins, Frankie Biondo, Jimmy O'Donnell
- Animation: Titmouse, Inc.
- "Brushy Brush" Graphics and Visual Effects: Magnetic Dreams
- Sound Effects: Dick Maitland, CAS