Hee Haw was an American television variety show featuring country music which aired on CBS from 1969 to 1971, and then another twenty years in first run syndication. Inspired by Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, the show was hosted by Buck Owens and Roy Clark.
- October 23, 1981: Big Bird appeared at "Slim's Bar-B-Que" with Slim Pickens, Roy Clark, and Buck Owens.
- December 12, 1981: Oscar the Grouch and Bruno the Trashman appeared in the Slim's Bar-B-Que segment. Other guests included David Frizzell, Shelly West, The Shoppe, and The Million Dollar Band.
- The series was spoofed as "Muppet Hoo-Haw" in Muppets Tonight episode 201, with guest star The Artist Formerly Known As Prince under the name "Jed". "Muppet Hoo-Haw" also featured a performance by the Hoo-Haw Ha Ha Ha Hayseed Band.
In addition to hosts Clark and Owens, many individuals who have worked with the Muppets have also appeared on Hee Haw, as guests or regulars.
- Woodford County Journal TV listings
- The Journal News TV listings