|Music by||Jeff Moss|
|Lyrics by||Emily Kingsley|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions, Inc.|
"High, Middle, Low" is a Sesame Street song that illustrates different vocal parts, which come together in harmony at the end.
The broadcast version of this song featured an Anything Muppet barbershop trio, voiced by Jerry Nelson (high), Joe Raposo (middle), and Jeff Moss (low). The song was also performed by Herbert Birdsfoot, Ernie, and Bert on the Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album.
- Audio (Ernie, Bert, and Herbert Birdsfoot's version)
- The Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album (1971)
- Bert's Blockbusters (1974)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- High, Middle, Low/Loud and Soft (single, 1977)
- Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits (1996)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1971 edition only)