"Home on the Range" is an American western folk song, and the state song of Kansas. The lyrics come from the 1872 poem "My Western Home" by Brewster M. Higley, and were set to music by Higley's friend Daniel E. Kelley.
- Rowlf plays "Home on the Range" as the saloon piano player in the "Cowboy Time" sketch in episode 101 of The Muppet Show
- John Denver and the Muppets in Rocky Mountain Holiday
- The Sesame Street Live show Sesame Jamboree
- "Frog, Frog in the Swamp" (spoof version) -- Muppet Babies, "Musical Muppets"
- Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan sang this song until Clueless Morgan gets run over by a buffalo in the Mr. Callahan sketch in episode 106 of Muppets Tonight.
- Clementine sings "My Triangle Home" to the tune of this song.
- Buster the Horse sings this song in Episode 2754.
- Nicky Napoleon and His Emperor Penguins play the song in the "Space Cowboys" episode of Little Muppet Monsters.
- Smartie sings the chorus of the song in an Elmo's World segment about Homes.
- A Sesame Street story entitled "Home Run on the Range" features Forgetful Jones singing his variation of the song, "Home run, home run on the range, where the deer and the antelope play...baseball..."
- A Forgetful Jones sketch begins with him telling Clementine, "There's no place like home...on the range."
- In a Bad Bart sketch, as Clementine warns of bad news, the bartender says, "Is that a fact? You seldom hear a discouraging word 'round these parts."