|Written by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions Inc.|
"How Do You Get from Here to There?" is a Sesame Street song about three common ways of transportation: walking, taking a bus, and flying a plane. The song was performed on the show in Episode 0242 by Tom.
Another version of the song was sung by Big Bird on the StoryMagic audio tape for Big Bird's Day on the Farm. This version was later featured on Sing-Along Travel Songs, with bridging dialogue by Zoe and added sound effects.
- Audio (remade Anything Muppets' version)
- Audio (Big Bird's version)
- Big Bird's Day on the Farm StoryMagic tape (1986)
- Sing-Along Travel Songs (1996)
- CD sampler included with Big Bird Gets Lost DVD (2003)
- Are We There Yet? (2004)
- Travel Songs (2012)