Howard Marren is a composer who has written music for several Sesame Street songs, mostly in the 1990s. He shared in a 1997 Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Music Direction and Composition in a Children's Series.
- lyricist noted
- "Addition" (with Emily Perl Kingsley)
- "Big Bird's Song" (with Luis Santeiro)
- "Counting for Fun" (with Sara Compton)
- "Counting Lullaby" (with Cathi Rosenberg-Turow)
- "Counting Song (Learning to Count)" (with David Korr)
- "I Can Howl" (with Molly Boylan)
- "It's Monster Day" (with Mo Willems)
- "One in a Million" (with Molly Boylan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.