Dubs and broadcasts
- Muppet-show New Yorkban (The Muppets Take Manhattan)
- Muppeték karácsonyi éneke (Muppet Christmas Carol)
- Muppet Kincses Sziget (Muppet Treasure Island)
- Muppet-show az űrből (Muppets from Space)
- Brekiék karácsonya (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie)
- Muppets (The Muppets)
- Muppet-krimi: Körözés alatt (Muppets Most Wanted)
- Polish broadcaster MiniMini has aired the block Sezamkowy Zakątek (with Polish dubs of several Sesame Street-related programs) in Hungary as well.
- "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2," by Liszt, has been performed on The Muppet Show and Sesame Street.
- Hungarian water juggler Zuzu Fitzwaller appeared on The Muppet Show in episode 406.
- Despite Grover's suggestion that no one could resist Hungarian goulash, his plant (circa 2016) did not give into temptation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.