|Music by||Stephen Lawrence|
|Lyrics by||Luis Santeiro|
|Publisher||SJL Music, Sesame Street, Inc.|
In this Sesame Street song, Cookie Monster ponders what he would do if the moon was a giant cookie. As he sings, he imagines going to the moon in a rocket and eating it, then realizing that if he did so, there'd be no moonlight.
Cookie Monster later sang this in the street plot for Episode 4090, mixed in with footage of the old version.
- The Gang's All Here! (1983)
- The Best of Cookie Monster (1983)
- "C" is for Cookie: Cookie Monster's Favorite Songs (1995)
- Dreamytime Songs (1996)
- Bedtime Stories & Songs (1986)
- Cookie Monster's Best Bites (1995)
- Good Night Sesame (2007)
- C is for Cookie Monster (2010)
- Best of Friends (2012)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 and 2007 editions only)