It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a sitcom which debuted in 2005. Written largely by three of the main regulars, the show centers on "The Gang," a group of generally atrocious human beings, and their mishaps within and outside of Paddy's Pub.
- In the first season episode "The Gang Gives Back," Dee wears a yellow pantsuit, and Mac tells her she looks like Big Bird.
- In the third season episode "Mac Is a Serial Killer," a pimp named Pepper Jack declares Dee to be one of his prostitutes. Her brother Dennis offers to buy her back for seven dollars and a Fraggle Rock thermos. The pimp agrees: "Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock."
- Series regular Kaitlin Olson (Dee Reynolds) guest starred on the second pilot for Late Night Buffet
- Other cast and crew have worked on the show and Muppet projects:
- Roger Bart played a rep in "The Gang Tries Desperately To Win An Award" (2013)
- Pat Crawford Brown played a historical society woman in "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell" (2008)
- Sean Combs played Dr. Jinx in "Charlie's Mom Has Cancer" (2012)
- Danny DeVito plays Frank Reynolds
- Brian Doyle-Murray played Captain Garcia in "The Gang Goes to Hell" (2016)
- Randall Einhorn directed 14 episodes (2009-2011)
- Josh Groban appeared in "The Gang Saves the Day" (2013)
- Mindy Kaling played Cindy in "The Gang Makes Paddy's Great Again" (2018)
- Keegan-Michael Key played Grant Anders on "The Gang Goes on Family Fight" (2015)
- Eddie Pepitone played Tony in "Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare" (2006)
- Jon Polito played Gino in "Frank's Brother" (2011)
- Kat Purgal played Danielle in "Charlie Rules the World" (2012)