|Music by||Sam Pottle|
|Lyrics by||George Jacob James|
|Publisher||Sesame Street, Inc.|
"It Feels Good When You Sing a Song" is a song about how it doesn't matter what you sing about or how you sing, but singing will cheer up you. It was originally sung by David and Olivia in the arbor, when Olivia is having a bad day.
The song was also sung by the cast at the 2007 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the Sesame Street Live show Can't Stop Singing, and at A Swingin' Sesame Street Celebration in 2019 (with a new arrangement by Marcus Printup).
- TV Episode Fun Pack: Volume 2 (John Legend version)
- Old School: Volume 2 (David and Olivia version)
- Elmo Loves You (John Legend version)
- Elmo's Music Magic (John Legend version)
- 50 Years and Counting (David and Olivia version)
- Kinect Sesame Street TV (John Legend version)