Iván Muelas is a Spanish voice actor who has dubbed Scooter and Janice in most of the recent Castilian dubs, as well as other characters. He also dubbed Fred in Los Teleñecos en Cuentos de Navidad (A Muppet Christmas Carol).
Muelas has been active in dubbing since around 1989, often in youthful-sounding or heroic (or even cocky) roles. Early roles included dubbing Ansom Williams on Happy Days and bit parts in the Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies. Muelas dubbed Will Smith on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and reprised it in over a dozen movies (including Independence Day). He is the primary Spanish voice of Benedict Cumberbatch and Nathan Fillion and has dubbed Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland and its sequel, Ethan Hawke in Moby Dick, Martin Freeman in Hot Fuzz, John Barrowman on Doctor Who, Nicholas Brendon on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Josh Holloway on Lost, and Zachary Levi on Chuck.
Cartoon roles include Casey Jones on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the title role on Bonkers, and Gillecomgain on Gargoyles. In video games, he dubbed Luke Skywalker in several Star Wars games and various roles in the Assassin's Creed series.
Muppet dub credits
- Los Teleñecos en Cuentos de Navidad (A Muppet Christmas Carol): Fred
- Miss Piggy en Hollywood (Miss Piggy's Hollywood): Dudley Moore
- El Juguete de Navidad (The Christmas Toy): Mew
- Los Teleñecos en Navidad: Scooter, Janice, Robin
- Los Teleñecos y el Mago de Oz: Scooter
- Los Muppets (The Muppets): Scooter, Janice, Camilla
- El Tour de Los Muppets (Muppets Most Wanted): Scooter, Janice, Camilla