Jim Kroupa (sometimes credited as James J. Kroupa) is a puppeteer and puppet builder who has worked on several Muppet projects. He is a co-owner of 3/Design Studio, which has built puppets for shows such as Eureeka’s Castle (where he also played Batly), Between the Lions, The Great Space Coaster, Wimzie's House, and It's A Big, Big World. Other puppeteer credits include Gullah Gullah Island (Chansome the pelican) and Lomax, the Hound of Music (Clark).
- The Muppets Take Manhattan: Penguin Choir
- Little Muppet Monsters: Nicky Napoleon
- Sesame Street: Lovey, Owl in "Barn in the USA", others
- Count it Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street
- Sing Yourself Silly!
- Rock & Roll!
- Dance Along!
- Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration: Leo Birdelli
- Sesame Street Stays Up Late
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss: Annoying Greebles, Dad Jalloo, Doily-Cart, Mr. Wimpletwerp, Space Creature, Zippedy Quick
- Bear in the Big Blue House: Jeremiah Tortoise, Benny the Bat, Otto Otter, Ferret Jeeter, Various
- The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street
- The Producers: Pigeons
- A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa