Jurassic Park is a 1993 film directed by Steven Spielberg with music by John Williams. The story, based on a 1990 novel by Michael Crichton, involves a scientific endeavor to clone dinosaurs in the present day for the purposes of an amusement park. The film and book led to subsequent sequels dealing with the repercussions of the decisions made in the first story.
- The Muppets are mentioned in Michael Crichton's novel on page 13 when Tina is remembering the sloths she saw at the zoo: "It looked like a Muppets character, and it seemed harmless".
- A 1998 calendar of Muppet Parodies featured Kermit and Piggy in a variation of the film's poster called, "Jurasick Pork."
- The same image was used as Disneyland's version of the Muppet*Vision 3D attraction, beginning in 2001. for
- The arrival of a much heavier Clifford at the end of episode 110 of Muppets Tonight is signified by a vibrating glass of water, as in the first film.
- The Cookie's Crumby Pictures segment from Sesame Street Episode 4526 featured a Jurassic Park parody called "Jurassic Cookie" with Cookie Monster as John Hammond, two Anything Muppets as his grandkids (performed by Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Ryan Dillon), and a giant gingerbread T-rex (performed by Peter Linz).
- Richard Attenborough played John Hammond in Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- James Cromwell played Sir Benjamin Lockwood in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Laura Dern played Dr. Ellie Sattler in Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III
- Jimmy Fallon played himself in Jurassic World
- Jeff Goldblum played Dr. Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Michael Giacchino scored Jurassic World
- Samuel L. Jackson played Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park
- Michael Jeter played Mr. Udesky in Jurassic Park III
- William H. Macy played Paul Kirby in Jurassic Park III
- Julianne Moore played Dr. Sarah Harding in The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- Sam Neill played Dr. Alan Grant Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III
- Bob Peck played Robert Muldoon in Jurassic Park
- Pete Postlethwaite played Roland Tembo The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- Mike Quinn served as an animator for Jurassic Park III
- Bernard Shaw played himself in The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- B. D. Wong played Henry Wu in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World