Kenny Vaughan (full name William Kenneth Vaughan) is a songwriter and singer who co-wrote either music or lyrics for several Sesame Street songs, usually in collaboration with Mustapha Khan and others.
Vaughan worked with Khan again on the 2019 documentary Song for Our People, as lead vocalist.
- all with others
- "Count Me In" (with Emily Perl Kingsley and Jason Kingsley)
- "Dancin' Shoes" (with Charlie Ernst, Ken Pollock, Mustapha Khan)
- "Doing the Family Thing" (with Pollock and Khan)
- "Hot in the City" (with Christopher Cerf, Ernst, and Pollock)
- "Something Old Into Something New" (with Pollock and Khan)