|Cat no.||WSP 16033|
Kerstfeest met Bert & Ernie (A Christmas Celebration with Bert and Ernie) features all new material that was never seen on the show.
As always, Bert would much rather read his book instead of singing songs and playing games for the Christmas album. After a fun song about snow falling everywhere, Ernie has a special Christmas present for Bert: warm winter clothes. Bert doesn't need them because it's warm enough inside, so Ernie opens the window... Bert is in the mood for snacks and eats all the candy out of the Christmas tree. This leads to a discussion about what happens if you want too much of certain things.
Ernie discovers his reflection on a Christmas ornament and pretends he's hanging in the tree. Bert reads his story about Zippy and Zoppy, who are visiting their cousin Zappy for Christmas. The room is a big mess - and strangely enough, most of the toys lying around are Bert's. In all the excitement, Bert accidentally breaks wind, which Ernie calls a "Christmas Wind". Bert sings a song about New Year's Eve. Uncle Rudolf shows up for the Christmas party, along with Grover and Oscar. They finish the album with a Christmas singalong at the piano.
- Sketch: Lezen Of Zingen (Reading or Singing)
- Song: Sneeuw is overal (Snow Is Everywhere)
- Sketch: Warm En Koud (Warm and Cold)
- Song: Kerstvakantie (Christmas Vacation)
- Sketch: Bert Heeft Trek (Bert Wants to Snack)
- Song: Lekkere hapjes (Snacks)
- Sketch: Te Veel (Too Much)
- Song: Ik ben een kerstbal (I Am a Christmas Ornament)
- Sketch: Zipje en Zopje (Zippy and Zoppy)
- Song: Wat een troep (What a Mess)
- Sketch: Kerstwindje (Christmas Wind)
- Song: Oudjaar (New Year's Eve)
- Song: Vrolijk Kerstfeest (Merry Christmas)
- Paul Haenen as Bert and Grover
- J.P. Clous van Mechelen as Uncle Rudolf
- Wim T. Schippers as Ernie and Oscar
- This is the seventh Bert & Ernie album, and the sixth album for which Wim T. Schippers and Paul Haenen wrote their own material. Bert breaking wind is a typical example of their naughty humor.
- Just like on Maak Er Wat Van!, Wim T. Schippers makes a rare appearance as Oscar.
- J.P. Clous van Mechelen, who does the voice of Uncle Rudolf, is also the bandleader for the Guimbarde Ensemble, which provides the music for the Bert and Ernie albums.
- This record was also sold as a 2-LP set, along with the Saint Nicholas album Hoor Wie Klopt Daar Kinderen. The set was entitled "Sint-en Kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie" (Saint Nicholas and Christmas Celebration with Bert and Ernie).