|Produced by||Genius Entertainment|
Kids' Favorite Country Songs is a 2007 direct-to-video Sesame Street special featuring Elmo and his country cousin, Elmer. The hour-long video includes over 20 songs and features celebrity guests, in both new footage and clips from the show, including Lee Ann Womack, John McEuen, John Popper, Alison Krauss, LD Miller, Johnny Cash, and in bonus features, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Sugarland.
The video's frame-work parodies the opening of Hee Haw, including an animated chicken replacing the latter show's donkey.
The DVD also features 8 bonus segments.
- "Rootin' Tootin' Hootin' Hollerin' Jamboree" (written by Mark Radice)
- "Oh! Susanna" with John McEuen
- "Home on the Range" with John Popper and LD Miller
- "Sesame Jamboree" with Allison Krauss and Union Station
- "Froggy Went A Courtin'" arranged by Mark Radice
- "Tall Tale" with Johnny Cash
- "The Ballad of Casey McPhee"
- "Telly's Triangle Dance" written by Mark Radice
- "If You're Happy and You Know It" arranged by Mark Radice
- "Cowboy Feelings Song"
- "Polly Wolly Doodle"/"Skip to My Lou"/"The Farmer in the Dell" with Lee Ann Womack arranged by Mark Radice
- "Rootin' Tootin' Hootin' Hollerin' Jamboree" with Lee Ann Womack written by Mark Radice
- "Together, We'll Make Music" with Garth Brooks
- "It's Funny"
- "The Dirtiest Town in the West"
- "It's Zydeco"
- "Take a Turn" with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
- "I'm a Real Cowboy"
- "The Ballad of Slippery Slim"
- "Music" with Polly Darton
- Starring The Muppets of Sesame Street:
- Segment Performers:
- Larry Atamanuik, Barry Bales, Ron Block, Daniel Tyminski (Union Station)
- Denny Delk, Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, Eric Jacobson, Jerry Nelson, Frank Oz, David Rudman, Matt Vogel, and Pam Arciero, Cheryl Blaylock, Fran Brill, Ed Christie, Kevin Clash, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Michael Earl Davis, Jane Henson, Camille Kampouris, James Kroupa, Peter Linz, Rick Lyon, Jim Martin, Joseph Mazzarino, Paul McGinnis, Brian Meehl, Alison Mork, Kathryn Mullen, Martin P. Robinson, John Tartaglia
- Executive Producer: Dionne Nosek
- Co-Executive Producer: Kevin Clash
- Line Producer: April Chadderdon
- Producer: Jennifer Smith
- Directed by Kevin Clash
- Head Writer: Joseph Mazzarino
- Written by Rickey Boyd
- Music by Mark Radice
- Music Supervisor: Loren Toolajian
- Senior Muppet Consultant: Kevin Clash
- Jim Henson's New York Puppet Workshop: Jason Weber, Connie Peterson, Jason Seck, David Roberts, Rollie Krewson, Michelle Hickey, Andrea Detwiler, Polly Smith, Anney McKilligan, Alana DeMatteo
- Set Designer: Bob Phillips
- Associate Director: Dean Gordon
- Second AD: Frank Campagna
- Costume Designers: Bill Kellard, Terry Roberson
- Senior Graphic Designer: Mike Pantuso
- Sound Effects: Dick Maitland
- Control Room PA: Mindy Fila
- Segment Producers: Augenblick Studios, Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio, Mustapha Khan Productions, Wachtenheim/Marianetti LLC, Imagination, Inc.
- Segment Directors: Aaron Augenblick, Ken Diego, Mustapha Khan, Ted May, Jon Stone, and Steven Feldman, Emily Squires
- Segment Composers and Lyricists: Chris Cerf, Ernie Fosselius, Daniel Hicks, Joe Raposo, Dennis Scott, and Sara Compton, Sarah Durkee, Paul Jacobs, Emily Kingsley, David Korr, Robert Merkin, Jeffrey Moss, Sam Pottle, Joe Romano, Josh Selig
- Technical Directors: Tom Guadarrama, Dave Satin, Richard Wirth
- Audio Engineer: Blake Norton
- Cameras: Frank Biondo, Jerry Cancel, Jay Kulick, Pat Minietta
- Utility: Chuck Tutino, Gordon Price
- For the Jim Henson Company: Jill Colley, Joey Roddy
- Vice President Education and Research: Rosemarie T. Truglio, Ph.D.
- Senior Curriculum Specialist: Autumn Zitani Stefano, M.A.
- Taped at Kaufman Astoria Studios